Mar 17 2011
Land a Job Faster with Social Media Tools
Date: Wednesday March 30th, 2011
Time: 12pm - 1pm US ET
View your local time
- Provide an overview of the hottest business networking, social networking, and online identity tools including LinekdIn, Twitter, Vizibility, Google Profiles, and ZoomInfo
- Introduce methods for optimizing your online presence and creating a strategy for keeping your online footprint fresh and engaging
- Show how you can leverage the power of online networking to position yourself as a subject matter expert, build a following, and land a job.
About our Expert:
Barbara Safani, owner of Career Solvers, was one of the first advocates for the importance of online identity and social media in a job search, and created the first systemized process for helping senior executives with resume development, job search strategies, networking, interviewing, salary negotiation, and online identity management. She is the author of Happy About My Resume: 50 Tips for Writing a Better Resume to Secure a Brighter Future, Online identity and Networking Tools Guide for Job Seekers, and Winning Negotiation Strategies for your New Job. She serves as a blogger for AOL Jobs and Careers and a career expert for CNN.com
Gain International Exposure to Executive Search Firms
BlueSteps is the exclusive service of the AESC that puts senior executives on the radar screen of over 6,000 executive search professionals in over 70 countries. Be visible, and be considered for up to 50,000 opportunities handled by AESC search firms every year. Find out more.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!