Sep 17 2012
|Are you being challenged enough in your work place? Have you become a bit complacent in your job? Should you consider whether the job you currently hold is pushing you to your full potential? Whether you have or have not contemplated a career move, join Joanna Miller, Career Transition expert and experienced executive search consultant for the ‘Career Transition: Should I Stay or Should I Go?’ BlueSteps seminar on Thursday, September 27th (click here to register).|
Joanna Miller, founder of Miller Black Associates LLC, has worked in the retained search consulting industry for more than 25 years. Joanna has coached for many years on issues relating to career transitions, career planning, onboarding, team building, succession planning, performance enhancement and skill and competency development. This extensive background makes Joanna the perfect person to provide guidance and insight to a big decision to move onto the next challenge, at whichever stage of the process you find yourself.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
Click here for more information or to register >>
If you would like more information, please contact Dora Phillips at email@example.com.
This article was written by Dora Phillips of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC).
|Be visible to retained executive search consultants at the world's top retained executive search firms.|
As a member of BlueSteps, your career details will be confidentially provided to hundreds of the world’s leading retained executive search firms in over 75 countries. Benefits include:
• Confidentially increase your visibility to top executive recruiters
• Build stronger connections using a fully searchable directory
of executive search consultants who are AESC members
• Explore executive job opportunities being filled by
AESC member executive search firms
• Elevate your personal brand
• Plan your executive career management strategy
Click here to begin connecting with executive search firms >>
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!