Sep 5 2011
Presented by Louise Kursmark
Tuesday September 20th 2011, 12.30 - 1.30pm US ET
(View local time here)
You’ve landed an interview and have one foot in the door. The next step is to assure your interview success through preparation, practice, polish, and performance, but how do you handle those tough questions? Even the most confident and accomplished executive can feel nervous or uncertain before an important interview. In this executive seminar Louise Kursmark will share insider secrets for acing that interview.
Louise will cover:
- Answering the “tell me about yourself” icebreaker;
- Dealing with compensation questions at every stage of the interview process;
- How to proactively follow up to maximize your chances for getting the offer.
- BlueSteps members - receive a significant discount by logging into your account.
- Non-members - register with BlueSteps.com to gain discounted access to this executive seminar and many more.
About Our Expert
- Louise Kursmark, a leading resume/CV writer, works exclusively with senior-level executives in career transition. She is the author of 20 books on resume/CV writing, interviewing and job search, and was the first person world-wide to earn the prestigious "Master Resume Writer" credential. In addition, Louise trains and educates other career professional as co-founder and director of the Resume Writing Academy and the annual Career Thought Leaders Conference. She also directs the Executive Career Management Solutions service provided to BlueSteps members.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!