Mar 30 2011
LinkedIn - recognized as the #1 professional networking site and the executive recruiter's "passive database" - is an excellent tool for assisting you in your job search, managing your career and positioning yourself for top opportunities and yet it is a tool often under-utilized.
- What to write in each section of your LinkedIn profile to boost your visability;
- How to extract the most important information from your resume to create a streamlined and efficient profile;
- How to make your profile stand out from the crowd.
Webinar: MONDAY 18TH APRIL, 12:00 - 1:00 PM (US ET) View your local time
How to Register: For further information or to register, please contact Sarah Wright at email@example.com or call +1 212 398 9556 (ext 244).
About our Expert:
Louise Kursmark is one of the leading resume writers in the US and works exclusively with senior-level executives in career transition. She is the author of 20 books on resume writing, interviewing, and job search and was the first person world-wide to earn the prestigious "Master Resume Writer" credential. Ina ddition, Louise trains and educates other career professional as co-founder and director of the Resume Writing Academy and the annual Career Thought Leaders Conference. She also directs the Executive Career Management Solutions service provided to BlueSteps members.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!