Jul 14 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Adaptive Career Management, featuring Jose Ruiz, from Alder Koten.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How would you define adaptive career management?
- How does adaptive career management differ from general career management?
- When should executives implement adaptive career management strategies?
- Would you recommend adaptive career management to in-transition executives?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!