Oct 4 2016
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive career coaching, featuring Adriana Prates, Dasein Executive Search, Lucie Shaw, Amrop UK, and Lisa Thompson, Pearson Partners International.
Some of the questions asked included:
- What is career coaching and who could I ask to be my coach?
- What kinds of things can career coaches do to help me reach my career goals?
- Do executive search consultants provide career coaching for candidates?
- What is the difference between executive leadership coaching and executive career coaching?
- Is it worth paying for a career coach? How do I find a reputable one?
- How are assessments used by career coaches?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!