Sep 9 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search and the CFO Position, featuring Stephen P. Konstans, Vice President, Pearson Partners International, Rick Cannellos, Senior Client Partner, Epsen Fuller Group, and Catherine Bell, BluEra Founder.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How do I get on an executive recruiter’s radar as a CFO candidate?
- What are some emerging trends you're seeing in the CFO role?
- Do you think the CFO is a logical successor to the CEO?
- What are the secrets for finding a position after age 60?
- What do you believe the top career concerns are for CFOs today?
- What changes have occurred in the finance function since the global recession?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service tool that helps busy executives manage their careers, track their goals, and stay visible to the right recruiters. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!