Aug 18 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Executive Search and the HR Executive, featuring John Touey, from Salveson Stetson.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How do I become more visible to the executive search community as an HR Exec?
- Are executive search consultants actively conducting HR searches?
- What skills are sought after in HR Executives?
- What has changed about the CHRO or HR Executive role in the last 5-10 years?
- What advice do you have for HR Execs who are currently in transition?
- What changes should HR Execs prepare for in the next 5-10 years?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.