Jan 27 2015
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of executive search and your human resources career, featuring Rick Cannellos, Epsen Fuller Group, and Sally Stetson, Salveson Stetson Group.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Have you seen an increase in CHRO searches over the past 5 years?
- How do I get on an executive recruiter’s radar as a CHRO candidate?
- What are some emerging trends you're seeing in the CHRO role?
- What do you believe the top career concerns are for CHROs today?
- What are the top skills CHROs need to be successful?
- How can currently employed CHROs prepare in case they ever end up in transition?
- What can CHROs in-transition do to attract new opportunities?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!