Apr 24 2017
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer TweetChat all about women in the C-suite with top executive search consultants, Cathy Logue from Stanton Chase and Bridget Papanicholas of TRANSEARCH International, and Kathy Simmons of BlueSteps’ Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions presented to our panel included:
- How have women’s leadership roles evolved in the past couple of decades?
- What can companies do to prepare high-achieving women for senior roles and board positions?
- So we talked about what companies can do, but what are the overall keys for success for women in the workforce?
- How do you feel about the quotas adopted by some to increase women on boards?
- How can women find a mentor to support them?
- What is the best piece of advice you can give to women looking to move up to the C-level?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the transcript below.
To learn more about our TweetChats, visit our Tweetchat page here>>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 9,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!