Oct 14 2013
Earlier today, BlueSteps hosted the #ExecCareer Compensation TweetChat featuring our expert BlueSteps Executive Career Services (BECS) panelists. Our expert career panelists, Barbara Safani and Louise Kursmark, provided very informative and useful answers for all in attendance.
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storyfy transcript below. Topics covered included:
- How can executives best prepare for questions about salary and compensation during an interview?
- Do unemployed executives have a disadvantage in compensation negotiations?
- Are there any situations where an executive should state their salary expectations before the initial offer?
- What is the biggest mistake many executives make in compensation negotiations?
- Where can executives research the current market value for their industries and career functions?
- When is the best time to ask for a raise? After a successful project? Or is this reserved for performance reviews only?
- And more!
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More Info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!