Aug 5 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted the #ExecCareer Chat: Tips for Boosting Your Summer Executive Job Search, featuring Louise Kursmark, Director of BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- Is it a waste of time to search for an executive job in the summer?
- What’s different about looking for an executive job in the summer?
- What can I do while opportunities are low in the summer months?
- What should busy executives focus on as the main part of their job search strategy?
- What do most executives include in their resume that shouldn’t be included?
- Do executives still need cover letters?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>
BlueSteps is an online career management service for senior executives. As an exclusive service of the Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC), BlueSteps enables senior executives to be visible to more than 8,000 AESC member executive search professionals who use BlueSteps to locate candidates. BlueSteps also offers a full suite of career management tools and resources specifically for senior-level executives. For more information, please visit BlueSteps.com.
The Ultimate Executive Career Guide: Connecting with Executive Search
As a senior-level executive, you can use this guide to:
- Learn about executive search and how it differs from other forms of recruiting
- Discover the best ways to connect with executive search professionals
- Understand how the search process works
- Implement strategies that will help you become visible to the search community
- And more!