Oct 14 2014
BlueSteps recently hosted an #ExecCareer Chat on the topic of Executive Job Search Strategies for CIOs and CTOs, featuring Stephen Van Vreede, BlueSteps Executive Career Services.
Some of the questions asked included:
- How can CIO and CTO candidates stand out to recruiters and hiring managers?
- How can CIOs and CTOs better prepare for a period of transition while still employed?
- How do you recommend in-transition tech executives spend their day to quickly find a new position?
- How can I leverage networking in my CIO or CTO job search?
- What do most tech executives include in their resume that shouldn’t be included?
If you missed it, catch up on all the excellent advice that was given in the Storify transcript below.
Join us for the next #ExecCareer chat! More info >>